vendredi 13 décembre 2013

December : Day 12 AND 13

I'm totally in love with my new dress :)

Je suis folle amoureuse de ma nouvelle robe :)

It's the first gift of the "To be or not to be hunt". For 1L only , it's yours!

C'est le premier cadeau de la "To be or not to be hunt". Pour seulement 1L elle est à vous!

I wanted to take lots of pictures of my dress and decided that I should take them in a theatre.
So here I am in "The Old Imperial Steampunk Theatre of New Babbage".
Click to enlarge!

Je voulais prendre des photos de ma robe et j'ai décidé de les prendre dans un théatre.
Me voilà donc dans le "The Old Imperial Steampunk Theatre of New Babbage".
Clic pour agrandir!

Great Theatre decor and great sim all around!




Ici je teste d'autres vues :)









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire